Saturday, December 24, 2016

Puppet Putty is on MTV!!!

Hi folks, I'm on the verge of "incromprehensibly excited" after receiving word today that my clay was used in Season 2, Episode 7 of "Greatest Party Story Ever". This showed up in a Facebook feed among animators who worked on it and when I commented that it seems like the colors would be difficult to keep from getting mashed and mixed together, Webster said that mixing the Dark White Puppet Putty with the other clay he's using helped with that. When I started making and selling clay, Marc and I never DREAMED it would be embraced by the professional stop motion community like it has. At the moment, it's being used on several top-secret upcoming productions. Clay animation has also been absolutely COMING ALIVE on Youtube lately, too- it's suddenly everwhere. Clay animation is coming BACK, bay-beee!

No comments:

Post a Comment